Saturday, July 18, 2009

Glacius


Sometimes I feel that life is passing me by,
not slowly either,
but with ropes of steam and spark-spattered wheels
and a hoarse roar of power or terror.
It's passing, yet I'm the one
who's doing all the moving.
~Martin Amis


The feeling im having is weird.
down-right weird.
my mind is slowing everyday to a slow motion

the etiology is not from the stress of the looming exam,
and it's certainly not love (rolls eyes; who has time for this?!)
but more of
the idea of being thrown into the real world,
parting with friends that i've made in this 5 years,
leaving buddies tat make me laugh until i have facial spasm..
packing my bags to say goodbye to home sweet home again..
leaving school for the 1st time in nearly a quarter of my life..

it doesn't feel like being stuffed into a pressure cooker,
and it certainly doesn't feel like dying
it's ... weird indescribable feeling of utter blah.
its like im anticipating for the next page,
the next chapter,
to progress,
to spread my wings and fly,

but at the same time,
deep within the gray matter..
i know that i'll be nostalgic of this chapter of my life
i realize i'm secretly hoping that time will just freeze.
stop. pause. whatever. just make it last longer..

time waits for no one,
but, ah.. with the potter mania; magic, perhaps?














No comments: