Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fate binds us all


The thing about "working" at hometowns is that,
inevitably, you'll bound to meet someone you know


- xinli

For the 1st time ever, my 12-hour oncall was so meaningful.
It was way better than filling up that few spaces of my log book.
Yesterday, apart from getting to know kaklong&kaklang my friends better, I was extremely happy about what had happened. And it's really simple joy+shock+ekkz that prompted me to blog about it.

It was like, wow! omg! walking into a flash bang at 2am in the morning sorta thing.
No warnings. No flash lights.
Pure jodoh

The thing was,
i met my long lost primary school friend.
we never met after we part ways after primary 6.
I went to Convent, while she went to Chinese High School.
The circumstances that we met that day was simply outta this world!!

Never had i imagined that i would meet her again,
when she's in labour, for her THIRD child! 3rd! tiga! @,@


it's been 13 years since we met.
And if you are doing the calculations,
I was 11 when i was in primary 6.
13 years.
13 years down the road.
she has 3 kids + loving husband.
while i on the contrary is practically kid-less+zero-lovelife.
we have such a different life.
even though we had the same education for 6 years.

Ah...
You just can't beat jodoh
and the invisible string that binds us all together.

No comments: