Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hari Raya Open House

During this raya..
I managed to squeeze two Raya Open house events into my tight Gyne posting
The first one was just opposite my house -- Hajar's open house.. Ahem.. Hajar had a migraine attack on that Friday morning because she had to cook something for it!! Imagine the stress the organizers had on that day!
Anyways, the home-cooked food was delicious, Zarul's son was super cute and it was really a great time for most the M204s to get together amidst the crazy schedule of Sem9!



Beauties..
Beauties take 2
Cheeze!

While we all ate and ate...
Nana was busy washing and washing!! Gasp!

Adila with Zarul Junior..Group picture..
To all the Hajaropenhouse organizers.. thanks for the greaat food!

2nd Open House was on this sunday afternoon--my cfcs patient's. Because my colleague- huichen had to cover her ward during the afternoon, i drove there myself, and was greeted with a whole lot of food! yummy sotos, lontongs, and lemangs.. just delicious.. Senawang people really cook A star sotos! Before i came back, Pn_N gave me 2 of these, one for me and the other for huichen..


Inside were yummy food! Conclusion?
I had a really great makan-hariraya! :)

No comments: