Thursday, February 11, 2010

- -

Nearly 4 months ago,
from the moment i received that "dammed" letter instructing me to report to BTN camp,
followed by the rather unwelcome'd letter instructing me to report to SGH,
everything was a blur fast forwarded film.
i had to zoom down from KL to BP, and to catch the next flight bound for kuching..
mentally and physically drained,
i figure that i didn't gave a proper goodbye to anyone!

Suddenly, like an uprooted tree,
i felt the coldness surrounding me like a thin layer of over coat,
no matter how i try to smile, it felt fake to the core
disorientated, displaced and thrown to a very foreign place
with no place to stay,
no car to drive,
i felt i lost my wings,
but of course, during tagging time,
things were busy busy busy, and these feelings were shoved into a deep blackhole of nothingness

Day after day passed like rain drops falling down from the clouds
i told myself i must be happy, even for the slightest minimal appearing-not-to-be-significant things/events
I must get my roots back in place
then, slowly
we manage to get a place
my dear'old ford arrived in style
things were starting to improve
then badminton sessions started to materialize
i found new friends to joke with
people to hang out with
it felt like a ship with an anchor again

Ah...
these 4 months..
feels surreal.. nearly like a dream.

But today,
is the day to be remembered.

This very day,
i just want to watch the clock tick
counting down to the moment for me to board my flight to go home
it's like standing on top of a mountain watching sunrise.
its a great feeling.

after all,
I am going home

1 comment:

Chee Koon said...

I met your bro in IMU, it took me a while to remember you both have different family names, that's y I was wondering why there is a guy that looks very much like you in IMU.
Take care wei :-)