Monday, September 14, 2009

Ze trip to Kuching

I never thought that i would actually join my lelong, lalang, their respective bffs, my super cfcs partner and my newly discovered youngest coolest macik saudara to the land of the Cats -The miow miow city. :D

Oh well. I didn't actually get to see lots and lots of cats loitering in the streets, but what i did discovered is, kuching aint that "ulu" and tiny as I expected. (yes. xinli is geography blind )
Kuching's HUGE! Everything is humungeous! The houses. The Library. Imagine, you could actually build a house on top of the round about! Wohoo.

And, the thing about traveling with a group of friends is that you will coincidently discover the usually well hidden side of themselves.

I discovered a lot of interesting traits of others during this trip. The cute. The funny. The hilarious side of others. The deep thoughts. The motherly side. The protective side. Ah. things that i never knew. or should i put it as , things that i thought i knew, but was proved otherwise.
Ok.. enough blabbing..now, on to the much awaited pictures -!

See! we are not that heavy after all!
Everybody! Strike a pose!
Ah.. lalang 's trying to kill me! :p

Flying crocodile in action
Cannibalism. urgh.
Action packed shows!
Orang utans in action. I heard, 1 of them is actually Edwin.
Darlie advertisementT's neighbour's doggieFOOD; @ buka puasa time~




This trip was blessed with 2 honey-sweet angels, who spent their precious time and money with us. A special thanks and muaks to you guys! Thank you soooo much!

3 comments:

nelson said...

nice sape song.

welcome to sarawak!

Ching Mun said...

Nice trip + great company! :)

Stan said...

Beautiful sape song!!