Monday, August 10, 2009

Happiness; redefined

I did it.
I made it through the 5 years.
The 5crucial years of my life.
With the unwavering support from my pa and ma
Where i transcend from a shy teenager to a young adult.
Where i was filled from an empty bin to a sponge heavy with anatomy, physiology and a range of knowledge to heal and treat diseases
where i met teachers, doctors, professors, patients, people from all walks of life that would certainly leave a mark in my life.
they had improved me into a much greater level than i thought i would achieve.
they taught me about life. about inequalities. about religion. about happiness. about impermanence and change. about philosophy. about sports. about greeting the cleaner. about karaoke. about attire. about smell. about astronomy. about things other than the all-important-medical stuff.
in which a "thank you' would never be enough to express the gratitude and appreciation i have.

Here, i found friends. people that shared and made memories with me. shed tears with. had facial spasms due to uncontrollable laughter with. cooked with. celebrated birthdays with. danced with. visited various foodstalls with. ate dominos with. shared heart wrenching episodes together. people that taught me new vocabulary. invented new syndromes. rocked msn with. i found friends; friends that found a way into my heart. in which i will cherish forever.




Happy hols :)

No comments: