Thursday, June 28, 2007

Changes

Background music : Incapable [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTECeLewR_8]
Mood : deep in thoughts
Quotation of the day: the only thing certain is .. change

People change.
i changed.

yesterday, then i noticed
your faced changed so much i barely know you anymore.
i used to, you know?

We used to talk
play
do stuff together
exchange pets

what happened?

"Baby I'm incapable
I'll just break your heart
I'm letting go
I don't want to but I need to
To let you grow...

*CHORUS*
You'll go on
I'll walk the lines on the road
You'll go far
I'll live my dreams on my own
(You gotta let go
You gotta let go
You gotta let go of all of me) x2

I'll break your heart
So you can live out your dreams
It'll break my heart
But I want you to succeed

*CHORUS* x2

Baby I'm incapable
I'll just break your heart..."

No comments: